- Stylist & Performer (Pearl’s Party Girls) as a poppy flower surrounded by two flapper characters at Serenity Gathering, April 2018.
- VR Host for “April Showers” private event, April 2018.
- Stylist & Performer (Pearl’s Party Girls) as an astronaut with a space kitty for 20 Mission’s “Unreal” party, March 2018.
- Front of House / cashier for “GDC Mixed Reality Mixer” at Mystic Midway’s new creative space in SoMa, March 2018.
- Interactive Character Performer (Lady Leprechaun) playing tricks on partygoers at a private party, March 2018.
- Stylist & Go-go Performer (Pearl’s Party Girls) featuring three peacock characters for “Fare Thee Well Armory” closing party at SF Armory, February 2018.
- Decor / Styling Assistant for a Wonderland themed bridal shower, February 2018.
- Event Assistant, “Cannabis Wedding Expo” for Voulez Events, February 2018.
- Character Actor (Mermaid) for a corporate party at SF City Hall booked by Catalyst Arts, February 2018.
- Character Actor (Miss Pearl), “Edwardian Ball” at the Regency Ballroom for two nights, January 2018.
- VR Assistant (Party Bot Pearl), “CES After Party” hosted by Mystic Midway in Las Vegas, January 2018.
- Go-go Party Activator (70s silent disco) for Vau de Vire’s “New Bohemia” celebration at the Old SF Mint, December 2017 / NYE.
- Event Producer, “The Opulent Peacock Party” high-end private event for 30 guests including a bus tour of SF, October 2017.
- Booking Agent, “Trolls” themed birthday party for Bespoke by Katy Higgins, October 2017.
- Booking Agent, “Spookeasy” Halloween event for Mystic Midway at the Battery Club, October 2017.
- Event Producer, “Shell-ebration” private birthday party for 30 guests including a party bus picnic outing and performances, July 2017.
- Production Manager, “San Francisco PRIDE” Main Stage for Jenn Stokes Productions, June 2017.
- Game Master, “Goldfire Rising” social game experience for the Mystic Midway at Lucidity Festival, April 2017.
- Greeter and Party Catalyst, “Mardi Gras” for Club Kiss at Mission Control, February 2017.
- Interactive Character Performer and Creator of go-go performance troupe (Pearl’s Party Girls), “Deep Red” at the Armory’s Fourth Floor, February 2017.
- VIP Hostess / Siren, “Kiss Me” presented by Club Exotica, February 2017.
- Assistant Director and Character Actor (White Queen), “Through the Looking Glass” production by Rae Agency at San Francisco’s newest venue, Halcyon, October 2016.
- Backstage Manager for the Silk Road music stage at Symbiosis Gathering, September 2016.
- Stage Manager and Character Actor (Miss Information) at the Mystic Midway’s corporate team building event, “Midwayville,” for Genentech in October 2016. Character Actor and Guest Relations for “Midwayville” at SoMa StrEat Food Park, San Francisco during a multi-week run in June 2016. Stage Manager at both the “Fairy Tea Party” and “Midsummer Soiree” produced by Mystic Midway at the historic William Westerfeld House in San Francisco’s Alamo Square.
- Front of House manager at “Tutu Tuesday,” a monthly dance party at Harlot in San Francisco, since February 2016.
- Host at the Co-creation Station by Catalyst Arts within the “Oasis” theme camp during the Lightning In a Bottle (LIB) music festival in Bradley, CA two years in a row.
COSTUMES & STYLING
- Stylist at Rae Costumes during busy Halloween season, assisting dozens of customers in finding inspiration and their perfect look.
- Interactive Character Actor and Creative Director for three french maids and one butler character (Le De-Dusters) at the Battery Club’s post-Burning Man party, helping to “clean up” the dusty Burners and hand out Dr. Cory’s Party Pax in exchange for their dirtiest stories from the playa.
- Photo shoot stylist for Magic Window’s boudoir photo shoots including coaching first-time models to be comfortable in front of the camera.
MODELING & PERFORMANCE
- Promo model for Rae Agency at Love & Propaganda during Bob Sinclar’s #NoTellMotel tour.
- Led a high-energy burlesque workshop at Northern Nights music festival attended by 20+ male and female festivalgoers.
- Showgirl, flapper, “tray lady” and various other roaming character roles for Catalyst Arts’ corporate events.
- Founder, Producer and Creative Director of the immersive dance party experience “Bass Cabaret: Bonnie & Clyde’s Valentine” featuring live cirque-style performances, elaborate costuming and set design, and top electronic music DJs. This event took place at 1015 Folsom, a historic nightclub in San Francisco, and was attended by approximately 500 guests.
- Co-produced two “Arts Co:Lab” events with Catalyst Arts, designed to bring together local artists for collaboration on projects in a fun, loosely structured environment in Berkeley, CA.
- Assisted in set design for the Mystic Midway, one of the art installations selected to be a central feature at Burning Man in Black Rock City, NV.
- Maid of Honor in wedding, planned “French Fête” bridal shower in central NJ and Minnie Mouse themed bachelorette party overnight in the Hamptons of NY including vendor coordination, decor, stationary design, music selection, attire and menu planning.
- Bridesmaid in wedding, co-planned “Breakfast at Trisha’s” Tiffany-themed bridal shower in central NJ including decor, games and stationary.
- Produced an intimate dinner party, “The Birth of Pearl” at a private loft in SoMa, San Francisco for 20 guests.
- “Queen of Hearts,” “Coming Out of My Shell,” and various other burlesque acts for Red Hots Burlesque. “Thunder Goddess” at We Make Thunder party produced by Love Jocelyn and Antennae at 1015 Folsom.
- Founder, Producer and Creative Director of two installments of “Bass Cabaret” in 2014 — one Wonderland themed with an emphasis on empowerment with the White Queen character, the Queen of Spades as an emcee, and a renowned male burlesque and pole performer.
- Co-produced an intimate weekend birthday party entitled “Surreality” with Mikka Minx for 50 guests in the Berkeley Hills, CA. Highly-structured event designed to encourage participation by guests to examine the concept of surrealism.
- Bridesmaid in wedding, co-planned a shabby chic bridal shower including games and stationary in the Blue Ridge Mountains of VA.
- Founded the San Francisco Burlesque Meetup and pioneered hashtag #JustShowUp on social media to encourage attendance at performing arts events in response to the Uptown in Oakland closing its doors.
- Performed in burlesque shows with Red Hots Burlesque, Hubba Hubba Revue, and Bombshell Betty’s Burlesqueteers.